检查井是为城市地下基础设施的供电、给水、排水、排污、通讯、有线电视、煤气管、路灯线路等维修，安装方便而设置的。 Hohhot cement product inspection wells are provided for convenient maintenance of power supply, water supply, drainage, sewage, communication, cable TV, gas pipes, street lamp lines and other maintenance of urban underground infrastructure. It is generally located at the intersection of pipes, turns, changes in pipe diameter or slope, and at regular intervals on straight pipe sections, which is convenient for regular inspection of auxiliary structures.
Inspection wells are used in the construction community (residential area, public building area, factory area, etc.). The diameter of buried plastic drainage pipes is not more than 800mm, and the buried depth is not more than 6m. It is generally located at the intersection, turn, and diameter of drainage pipes. Or slope changes, water drops, etc., in order to facilitate regular inspection, cleaning and dredging or downhole operation inspection, plastic injection molding or brick-shaped well structures.
Plastic integrated injection inspection well refers to the one-time injection molding of the main well seat part that constitutes the inspection well. The wellbore socket adopts a 360-degree ring-shaped bearing platform. The well body and the bottom of the well adopt mesh reinforcement ribs. Each socket is reinforced by a ring. Tendon design. Depending on the number and angle of takeover, there are starting wells, straight wells, 45-degree elbow wells, three-way wells, and four-way wells. In order to adapt to various drainage conditions, plastic inspection wells are also equipped with reducing plastic joints, bus joints, multiple joints in the wellbore and other integral plastic injection molding accessories. To ensure the smoothness and tightness of the entire drainage system.
1. Plastic drainage inspection well projects for buried drainage pipes with an outer diameter of no more than 1200 mm and buried depths of no more than 8 m in the construction area (residential area, public building area, factory area, etc.), urban and rural municipalities, industrial parks, and old city reconstruction. Design, construction and maintenance.
2. Construction of plastic drainage inspection wells under general soil, soft soil, seasonal frozen soil and collapsible loess soil conditions.
3. Earthquake-resistant areas with a crack resistance of 9 degrees and below.
4. The ground load of the general lane is based on the total vehicle weight of 15t (back wheel pressure 5t); the ground load of the fire lane is designed based on the total vehicle weight of 30t (back wheel pressure 6t).
5. The groundwater level is designed to be no higher than 1.0m below the ground.